Bitmedia Ad Network Review – One Stop For Crypto Advertising
Bitmedia is a leading Bitcoin CPC and CPM Crypto advertising network. In fact, it is one of the oldest and legit networks around Crypto sphere having a decent history of payments to its publishers. Because of its strong background, and industry influence, it might work hard for some publishers to get approval for their websites.
Unlike many other Bitcoin ad networks, Bitmedia largely pays for Cost per click instead of CPM. Although this doesn’t mean you won’t be credited for the impressions. Instead, the amount of CPM on the network is fairly low. This is because Bit Media Network focuses on quality clicks to generate leads for its advertisers.
As at the time of writing this post, Bitmedia accepts most of Crypto related websites and also those that are not entirely Crypto related but have a decent authority in their niche. Bit Media Network is also constantly upgrading its platform with tons of security features to protect advertisers and deliver the best results for its clients.
In addition to its long influence on Crypto Advertising services, the company is also a proud member of Internet Advertising Bureau UK. Bitmedia also provides several tools for its publishers and advertisers to have a better insight into their campaigns.
This can be helpful to harness more rewards from the platform. To be eligible for becoming publisher, Bitmedia has very strict approval criteria. The website has previously rejected several Crypto related sites that are usually stuff with off the shelf scripts and content.
Benefits of Bitmedia
There are several benefits for advertisers and publishers for joining the network.
- The platform provides detail stats into your earnings and spending. This can be vital to know your conversion rate and compare the stats from other ad networks such as Mellowads.
- As an advertiser, you are protected by the robust anti-fraud system of Bitmedia. Hence, you only pay for the valid clicks on your campaigns.
- There are several ad formats available for publishers and advertisers. Bit Media Ad Network also comprehends textual ads on their platform, so you don’t end up hiring people to create banners for your advertising campaigns.
- The network supports Geo-targeting for advertisers. This is a very stunning feature if your Crypto audience is located in specific regions or you need to filter out countries from your campaigns.
- The low minimum threshold for withdrawals only means quick cash out for publishers who have large click inventory.
The Turn Offs
- If your website doesn’t generate enough clicks, it will be hard to reach the withdrawal threshold. Since Bitmedia works on Cost Per Click model, having heaps of valid and legitimate clicks is the only source of your success on this platform.
- The withdrawals on Bit Media Network are not instant. It can even take a week to have your Bitcoins landing in your wallet.
- If your website gets rejected, you will hardly find any explanation from the team. Besides, you also need to open a support ticket to have your website reaccess by the platform since the process is not automated.
As an end note, I highly recommend using Bitmedia as an advertiser. This is because, with CPC campaigns and cheap traffic, you can easily gain a lot of attention in the Crypto niche. If your website is new, then this platform is the best way to drive high-quality traffic to your website. Bitmedia support team is also very helpful, and if you ever find yourself in the wilderness while browsing the platform, they will surely help you out.