Coins.ph Review | The Bitcoin Wallet For Philippines
Before heading for Coins.ph review, let’s dig in about its history. Coins.ph was founded in 2014 and is based in Manila, Philippines. The wallet offers a very convenient way for Filipinos Crypto users to buy and sell their fiat for Bitcoins. It is the only Bitcoin wallet in the country offering Bitcoin withdrawal in fiat as of now. If you a regular trader in Cryptocurrencies or have business transactions in Cryptos, you can easily cash out your earnings in the Philippines using Coins.ph wallet.
I have been using this wallet for more than two years to transfer cash in and out of Phillippine, and their service has always delivered more than my expectations. In recent years the company has expanded its operation to Thailand and plans to integrate several Altcoins in its applications. This Coins.ph review talks about all the aspects of this platform and why should you consider using it.
Coins.ph is also a legal entity in Phillippine with a robust security system so you can be at ease with your funds in their hands. The company also provides deposits and withdrawals in several other major Cryptocurrencies, so you don’t end up paying high transaction fees at the time of Bitcoin network congestion.
Coins.ph Review | The Features
- Easy to register for local residents and even international users. ID verification is quite smooth and doesn’t take more than three days. If you are in a hurry, then you can also contact support to escalate your verification process. Although for an international user using their passport is the only verification method currently entertained by Coins.ph.
- The wallet can come handy while sending remittance to your family in the country. It is also a good way to skip international transaction fees and have more control over your own money.
- Coins.ph support several withdrawal options, including Bank and Gcash. The withdrawals are quick and don’t take longer than 24 hours. Similarly, there are various Cash in options to choose from, including those with instant deposits.
- The wallet also helps you buy load for your number. In addition, you can also pay different bills while sitting at your home and get cashback from promotional campaigns.
- The support team is really helpful, and there is a built-in support function within the app. I have contacted them on several occasions regarding different concerns, and every time they dealt the matter very swiftly.
- There is a built-in Cryptocurrency converter in the app. This tool can come handy if you want to trade your Cryptos within the app.
- There is an intrusive referral bonus, and the company runs a variety of promotional campaigns which users can vastly benefit from.
Why is this Bitcoin wallet for the Philippines not for you?
As its names suggest, Coins.ph is wallet was initially made for Filipinos. This means people living outside the country have few use cases when it comes to using the wallet. Although the company has recently expanded support for Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Ripple, there is still a lot of opportunities it needs to look into.
If you are someone outside the region than you likely need to look into other wallets that support Bitcoin conversion to fiat in your local currency. Besides, you can not use the full functionality of Coins.ph unless you pass their verification process. This leaves significant Crypto users at bay when it comes to using the said Crypto wallet.
As an end not for Coins.ph review I highly recommend to this wallet a try. This is because of its exciting feature that let you decide the transaction fees. I love this option to bypass the hefty amount of fees that other Crypto wallets regularly charged. In addition, you are also provided with the option to select your tx fees and prioritize your own Bitcoin transaction time.
Coins.ph have several other options to benefit from. How about paying for your next airline ticket with the wallet or purchasing some fancy goods from merchant store against your wallet balance? Sounds good and while the team expands its operations to other countries, getting on board doesn’t sound quite bad.
So, what are you waiting for? Join Coins.ph here and make your first Crypto purchase today. You will also get $1 after passing the verification process, and this might cover the fees of your first Bitcoin transactions!