Mellow ads Review | Leading Bitcoin Advertising Network
With not much to offer and strict publisher approval requirements, Mellowads is one of the least recommended Bitcoin ad networks.
Mellow Ads is a Bitcoin advertising network offering its services since 2016. It is one of the largest and oldest Crypto ad networks, just after A-ads. Mellow Ads came existed before Bitcoin went mainstream and have since then become into a large contextual and pop ad network.
The network had quite a lot of difficulties upon its release. With few advertisers and publishers, it was difficult for the team to deliver conversion and provide publishers regular income. However, these obstacles didn’t deter the platform’s growth and the team’s commitment. In recent years, Mellow Ads have grown exponentially, boasting a weekly advertising pool of over thousands of dollars. Because of their long-standing, Mellowads is also known as a veteran Crypto advertising platform and requires strict requirements for publishers willing to join their program.
Benefits of joining Mellowads
- One of the oldest Bitcoin ad network with POP, CPC, and CPM campaigns. Advertisers and publishers have various advertising formats to choose from. Additionally, you can also use their network to benefit from free POP and CPC campaigns by using their faucet.
- Thanks to its large publisher networks, Mellowads can deliver more than millions of impressions per month. Besides, with a high Click Through Rate, you can get higher conversions for your advertising campaigns.
- The network has several value-added features, such as setting up a maximum daily budget for your campaigns and Geo-targeting. With a large amount of traffic from all over the world, it is easier for advertisers to find users that take an interest in their products.
- Instant payments to publishers via micro wallet (No More Supported)
- Low withdrawal threshold with no fees.
The platform supports several banners, sizes, and ad formats. As an advertiser, you can see how your campaigns are doing or can buy ads inventory from a specific website on their network. However, you need to consider the below factors before joining Mellowads.
The Cons of Mellowads
- Very hard to get approval as a publisher. You need an Alexa ranking above 100,000 to join their network. This means your website should have a minimum of 99,999 Alexa rank!
- As an advertiser, you are not sure of conversion because most of the websites on the network have cheap traffic, mainly from Russia and Indonesia.
- You might get low views and clicks compared to the estimate provided while creating your ad campaign.
- Mellowads is famous for running scam websites and Bitcoin Ponzi schemes ads across its network.
- The support forum or any other means to reach admin is dead. Your tickets and queries will hardly be resolved. There are already multiple threads on popular forums talking about this situation.
- As of 2019, it has been reported that the publisher’s revenue at Mellow ads has significantly fallen because of stiff competition from Coinverti and Bitmedia.
It seems that Mellowads is no more accepting new publishers. I have received several emails where the publisher’s approval has been pending for over six months.
FAQ about Mellow Ads
What is Mellow Ads CPM?
Mellow Ads CPM is not static and changes constantly depending on the network resources. It is dynamic and is solely based on the Pop Under and CPM Network pool, which you can see at the main dashboard. However, it is no doubt that a large advertising pool gives a perception of high CPM to publishers.
As an end note, Mellowads is a premium Bitcoin advertising network. With various formats and sizes available, it gives a range of banner choices to choose from for its users. Also, with Mellowads faucet, you can have a sneak peek into your advertising results by running free campaigns using their faucet. However, because of the various cons above, and declining publisher revenue, I do not recommend using them for your projects.