Mellowads Review | Leading Bitcoin Advertising Network
Mellowads is leading Bitcoin advertising network functioning since 2016. It is one of the largest and most legit Crypto ad networks. Mellow Ads came into inception even before Bitcoin was mainstream and have since then grown into a mammoth contextual ad network.
The network had quite a lot of difficulties upon its release. With a low amount of advertisers and publishers, it was quite difficult for the team to sell their product. But these obstacles were not enough to deter its growth and the team’s commitment. In recent years, Mellow Ads have grown exponentially boasting a daily volume of more than thousands of dollars in online advertising campaigns. Because of this, Mellow ads is also known as a veteran Crypto advertising platform. Joining Mellowads brings several benefits for publishers and advertisers.
Benefits of joining Mellowads
- One of the oldest Bitcoin ad network with POP, CPC, and CPM campaigns. This means advertisers and publishers have quite a lot of options and formats to choose from. Additionally, you can also use their network to benefit from free POP and CPC campaigns by using their Network Faucet.
- Thanks to its top-notch publisher networks, Mellowads can harness more than billions of impressions per month. Besides, with a high Click Through Rate, you can bet on more conversions for your campaign
- The network has several value-added features such as setting up a maximum daily budget for your campaigns or Geo-targeting the audience. With a large amount of traffic from all over the world, you would be fortunate enough to find users that interest you and your product.
- Instant payments to publishers via micro wallet
- Charges lowest withdrawal fees while boasting a minimum threshold of only 0.001 Bitcoins.
The platform supports several banners, sizes, and ad formats. As an advertiser, you can see as to how your campaigns are doing, or can even buy Ads inventory from a specific website on their network. However, you need to consider the below factors before joining Mellowads.
The Cons of Mellowads
- Very hard to get approval as a publisher. You need an Alexa ranking above 100,000 to join their network. This means your website should have a minimum of 99,999 Alexa ranking!
- As an advertiser, you are not sure of conversion because most of the websites on the network have cheap traffic.
- You might get low views and clicks in comparison to estimated provided before kickstarting your product.
- Mellowads is famous for running scam websites and Bitcoin Ponzi schemes across its Ad network.
- The support forum or any other means to reach admin is dead. Your tickets will be hard to be resolved. There are already multiple threads on the popular forum talking about this matter.
Mellow Ads CPM
There is a lot of confusion regarding Mellow ads CPM. Mellowads network in no doubt is significantly larger than the other Crypto advertising networks, giving a perception to high CPM and CPC to publishers. Mellow Ads CPM is not fixed and changes constantly depending on the network resources. In other words, CPM is dynamic and is solely based on the Pop Under and CPM Network pool, which you can easily locate at the main dashboard.
As an end note, Mellowads is one of the top-notch Bitcoin advertising network. With various formats and sizes available, it only means a range of choices to choose from for its users. In addition, with Mellowads faucet, you can also have a sneak peek into your advertising results by running free campaigns using their faucet. Despite all the cons above, Mellow ads is still one of the best and most legit advertising networks for both publishers and advertisers.